Monday, October 18, 2010

Introduction

Hey there! My name is Brittany. I am a 21 year old who has just begun the journey of a life on her own.
This blog is going to be a showcase of daily things I go through during my journey! There won't be much to this blog, because, as you can see the title clearly states, "Introduction." This first blog is to just introduce you to me, and give you a glimpse into my future posts. 
This is me. 
 
They call me: Brittany
 
How many candles are on my birthday cake?: 21
 
I blow them out on: September 9th
I have: An amazing family, boyfriend, and kitten. =)

This Blog: Will discuss the hardships and changes I will face as I move from New York City to Nashville, Tennessee.

As promised, this first post is going to be short and sweet, like me. More posts to follow very shortly!
 

1 comment: